A “Whole Lot of Art” will be held in the parking lot of
Watershed Artworks Gallery & Gift Shop at 11425-84th Ave. N. Delta, Sunday May 27th. In addition to artisan vendor displays the event will include music & food. This is the second “Whole Lot of Art” and Watershed Artworks first market of 2012.
If you would like to be part of this event –
* Payment to participate must be included with your completed application. You may pay by cash, cheque( please no post dated cheques) or Visa/MasterCard. Application & payment can be dropped off at or mailed to:
11425 – 84th Ave. Delta BC. V4C 2L9 * Please submit by May 1st, 2012
Things to know for the day:
Date: Sunday May 27th, 2012 Time: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: 11425 – 84th Ave. N. Delta
Check-in: 9:00 – 10:00am
* Vendor spaces are 10’ X 10’. As a vendor you are responsible for providing your own tables, chairs, display units & tent. We will run rain or shine. In the case of rain we will move inside at the Firehall Centre for the Arts [next door to our Gallery Shop]. You will be notified of any change.
* Please check in by 10am. Allow yourself time to be fully set-up by 10:45am.
* Market will run until 5pm. No early takedowns.
* All member sales will be put through a main cash desk. Supplies will be provided to record your sales. Once all accounting is complete, cheques will be issued to you by Watershed Artworks.
* Non member vendors: you are responsible for your own sales. If you wish to process sales [credit/debit or cash] through Watershed Artworks a 10% fee will be applied [Advance notice, if this is the case, would be appreciated] Payment will be issued to you once accounting is complete.
* Food Vendors – All prepared food items must meet the Fraser Health Authority regulations and be approved by the District Health Inspector of the South Fraser Public Health Unit ( Phone # 604-507-5478) Proper documentation to be displayed [you are responsible for this].
72 hours notice must be given via phone or email for a refund to be issued. There will be no refunds for weather related issues. For this or any questions,
June Bergen-Holt Phone: 604-572-5128 Email: <http://www.privatedaddy.com/?q=UXcLXRZBAHRJJWQQe1s4EQFbKWdmLF8OKGt2czJU_19>